Spatial Logic undertakes location-based services work for local governmnet, central government, academic institutions and private sector.
Some examples of the work we have achieved over the last 3 years:
- 2012 and 2013 has been spent in helping the Christchurch Relieve and Recovery Effort for CERA after the the Earthquake. Our role as data managers was to disseminate the various sources of real time information coming from Land Information New Zealand, Christchurch City Council , Waimakariri District Council, Selwyn District Council and Earthquake Commission.
- We have worked in the 3d visualisation space, using python and building City Engine rulesets using Procedural.
- We have worked in cloud GIS Groundwater applications like Waiora - A hydrogeology modelling software with a flex UI and Ruby/Rails backend. The application was developed by Groundswell Technologies in San Diego, California.
- In 2010 we were recently subcontracted by Beca to centralise all of Auckland City's water assets into a single data model and integrate with Hansen Asset Management -a project that came in well ahead of budget and delivered within time. The savings achieved using FME workbench automation contributed to the success of the project. We also have previous experience in Hansen, SAP and RAMM asset mangement.
- In 2010 we also achieved an automated 90-95% Geocoding success rate at Watercare Services as part of the transition into the Auckland Council water rates match. Asimilar result was achieved during a drive-time analysis l for Auckland Council.
- In 2010 we published and presented at FIG on Cadastral Land Management and tracing at FIG International Survey Congress in Sydney Australia. Since that time we have worked closely with Geodata Australia and the Geocadastre products.
- We have always maintained a close working relationship with Locus, the New Zealand Software Reseller for SAFE Products.